Way back when in the Fall of 2010, we profiled an amazing young woman named Tracy Lydiatt, in our Where In the World Is…column. Tracy was just about to move back to Vancouver from Perth, Australia, and was about to embark on a huge personal and professional journey along with that big move.
Tracy now helps families who want to go green and save the green, as the Green Families Guru, and her upcoming free tele-training sessions are timely and incredibly important. Here are the details:
3 MASSIVE COMMON HOUSEHOLD MISTAKES MOMS (AND DADS) MAKE AT HOME THAT PUT THEIR KIDS AT RISK FOR ASTHMA, ADHD AND ALLERGIES
Tuesday, September 25th (noon – 1pm PST)
Thursday September 27th (7:30 – 8:30pm PST)
Are you concerned about toxins and how they create a high risk environment for your family and may trigger health issues such as asthma, ADHD, and allergies? Do you often wonder where to start and feel slightly overwhelmed by details? You are not alone, so join us on this free tele-training with Tracy Lydiatt – The Green Families Guru as she shares easy strategies, tips and tools on how to instantly eliminate these risks and boost your family’s vitality with long lasting results.
During the tele-training you’re going to learn:
• 3 main chemicals to remove from your home immediately
• One kind of chemical that is actually okay to eat (and if you don’t you might get malnutrition!) and
• How the average women (and many men) head out the door having soaked herself in 126 different chemicals
You will receive for free:
• Strategies to cut this number at least in half
• Tools and tips for detoxing your home
• DIY recipes, smart phone apps and more resources and MORE….
• *You will receive a complementary recording of the call*
Tracy Lydiatt is The Green Families Guru, an award-winning author, public speaker and eco-life expert committed to supporting families to achieve their health and environmental goals within their own budget and timelines.